Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1st Post!

Ok, well, better late than never; right? Here's my first blog post--ever! After months of feeling inadequate about not having a blog for my daughter (gasp!) I've taken the plunge :)

Speaking of plunge; Bergen had swimming lessons this morning. She loves the water, and even tried putting her lips on the surface to blow bubbles at me! Although she ended up ingesting a few spoonfuls of pool water--yummy, it didn't deter her in the least.

Swimming days are great for me too--she's been napping since 11 and I've completed 3 loads of laundry, showered, and created a blog--whoot!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'm more excited about - the 1st post, the colors or the "whoot"!

HOOORRRAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

Love & smooches,
Auntie Laura
(the Naughty Bucket)